The museum is open Wednesday through Sunday.
Spring, summer and autumn - 10-00 - 18-00.
Winter - 10-00 - 17-00.
On Mondays and Tuesdays the museum is closed.
During all public holidays the museum is open, even if the holiday coincides with Monday or Tuesday.
Rules And Regulations
Visiting and attractions are paid. Please follow the "fares" link.
Excursions in Russian, covering the static exhibition, can be booked in advance or on-site. Excursions in English should be booked in advance.
Hand trolley rides are available on most days. Please note, that in winter after snowfalls trolley rides are cancelled.
Souvenirs and hobby literature are available from the "mobile shop", accomodated in historic covered van.
It is forbidden to:
- drive any types of vehicles or sports equipment, including bycicles, on the station territory;
- attend the territory intoxicated or drunk;
- bring in alcoholic drinks;
- climb onto rolling stock, locomotives and buildings;
- try to open doors and hatches;
- turn handles and levers;
- change points;
- damage rolling stock, locomotives, buildings and plants in any way;
- get inside the gated and enclosed areas.
Please, look after Your children.
Please remember, that inobservance of safety rules might cause serious injury or death.
If you find an error
If you find an error on our website please highlight it then press Ctrl-Enter and the message will be sent to our web-master
If you find factual mistakes in the text, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org